ActiveU SPRING SCHEDULE — All ActiveU classes are free for employees! No membership needed!
ActiveU Noon Ball
Noon-ball will take place on the Kaplan Center basketball courts on Wednesdays from 12pm – 1:00 pm. A Kaplan Membership is NOT required to participate. Simply bring your UNCG Staff ID, a towel, water bottle, and workout clothes including non-marking shoes to enjoy the games.
- All UNCG Faculty/Staff must present an ID at the Student Recreation Center front desk to gain access to the facility for ActiveU noon-ball. You must be an active UNCG Faculty/Staff to be eligible for free access through ActiveU.
- Guest may be sponsored by UNCG Faculty/Staff, however guests must pay the $6 guest fee and be sponsored by an ActiveU participant. This pass only allows guest to play in the noon-ball games while accompanied by their sponsor at all times. It does not grant them access to the rest of the facility.
- Participation by UNCG Faculty/Staff in ActiveU noon-ball grants access to the locker rooms (including the showers) and the noon-ball basketball games. Non-SRC Members are not permitted to use the rest of the facility unless they purchase a Student Recreation Center Membership.
- Towel service can be purchased for $10 a semester if you would like the Student Recreation Center to provide a fresh towel for you each time you come visit.
- Active U participants are expected to follow all Student Recreation Center guidelines. See Campus Recreation Facilities Policies for the remainder of the SRC guidelines.
Noon Ball is FREE!
Fitness Lending Library
Want to exercise but don’t have the time? Wish you could work out while in the office? Check out HealthyUNCG’s new Fitness Lending Library! HealthyUNCG’s Fitness Lending Library allows employees and departments to “check out” various fitness equipment to use while in the office. Items target flexibility, strength, and cardiovascular fitness and includes over 60 items including dvds, yoga mats, kettle bells, free weights, heart rate monitors, etc.