Cultivating Wellness: Gardening Your Growth
Join us for our eight-week long wellness series as we dive into topics that embrace our well-being and promote our personal growth! Ranging from sessions like spring cleaning and seasonal foods to healthy relationships, this series offers a little bit of everything to help you make it to the warmer and brighter days of spring and summer.
When: Live Presentations Thursdays from 11am – 12pm starting Thursday March 4th, 2021
To mitigate confusion this semester we will use one zoom link for ALL of the wellness series programs: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This eight-week series to encourage self care and enhance personal growth. Hear from a variety of health and wellness experts on simple, manageable ways to cultivate your personal wellness. If you happen to miss a program or presentation please feel free reach out to HealthyUNCG via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can get that content to you. Session descriptions listed on the registration page linked above.
- Week 1 3/4: Self Care & Personal Growth
- Week 2 3/11: Mindful Movement
- Week 3 3/18: Reschedule
- Week 4 3/25: Organizing a Functional Space for Optimal Wellness
- Week 5 4/1: Fueling Your Body
- Week 6 4/8: Financial Wellness – Budgeting in Uncertain Times
- Week 7 4/15: Happy/Healthy Relationships
- Week 8 4/22: Growth and Reflections
Looking for previous presentations from our Fall 2020 Wellness Series? CLICK HERE