HealthyU will be starting back Wednesday, January 25th!! Register Below
Are you looking to become a healthier you?
- HealthyUNCG is offering the Healthy-U weight management program. Healthy-U is a weight management program designed to help people meet their weight loss goals and keep it off. Healthy-U is a 12 week program that focuses on interactive education, self management strategies, goal setting and accountability.
- Healthy-U participants will have access to a free fitness assessment and/or a personal health and wellness coach.
- Participant weight, height, blood pressure, and waist/hip circumference will be taken at the beginning and end of the 12 weeks. Weight and blood pressure will be taken weekly.
- All UNCG employees are eligible to participate. There is no cost to participate.
- Each week you will attend a 1 hour session. Participation is FREE.
HealthyUNCG staff will be located in EUC, Dogwood room on January 25th from 11:30-1:00 pm to collect baseline measurements. No appointment necessary. Stop by any time between 11:30 am -1:00 pm. Measurements take about 15 minutes.
HealthyU workshop officially begins February 1 from 12-1 pm and runs for 12 weeks.
See below for registration and schedule!
We are also offering HealthyU to specific departments, schools or programs. If you would like HealthyU in your particular building, please let us know and we will be happy to bring the program on site!
For questions or more information, contact Stefanie Milroy, the Director of HealthyUNCG, and PI of the study via email at email@example.com or by phone 334-9743. You may visit our website at healthy.uncg.edu
All information is confidential and only group data will be used for the study. All UNCG employees are eligible to participate. You may participate in the Healthy-U program even if you do not participate in the research study.