Flexibility and Balance
- Balance Balls (large and medium)
- Yoga kit – This yoga kit includes two yoga blocks and a yoga strap to help provide stability, balance, and support in order to improve strength and deepen your yoga poses.
- Bosu Ball – A great tool for integrating strength training while also working on balance and even cardio. Use ball side up or flat side up for a variety of exercises.
- Yoga Mat
- TRX Suspension Bands – A portable fitness system that targets power, strength, balance, and flexibility exercises. These bands utilize your body weight to help build and maintain strength while doing functional movements. In addition to strength building TRX bands can be used to gain balance and flexibility.
- FitDeck (Stretch)-FitDeck Stretch is a popular title because of its applicability to all fitness routines and sports training. Use FitDeck Stretch prior to exercise to improve performance, prevent common injuries, and reduce post-workout soreness. Stretching helps reduce muscle stiffness, improves circulation, and fends off potential repetitive stress injuries.
- FitDeck (Pilates) -Designed to improve core strength, range of motion, and muscle control. Contains illustrations & instructions describing 50 fundamental Pilates movements. Improve body control, centering, and breathing.
- FitDeck (Yoga)- Designed to improve breathing, concentration, flexibility, and posture. Contains illustrations & instructions describing 50 fundamental Yoga poses. Learn about proper breathing, meditation, and positioning.
- TRX Suspension Kit- A portable fitness system that targets power, strength, balance, and flexibility exercises. These bands utilize your body weight to help build and maintain strength while doing functional movements. In addition to strength building TRX bands can be used to gain balance and flexibility.
- Resistance Band Set (with door hook)- Strengthen and tone your body with 3 different resistance types that can hook to a door for a tougher workout.
- Resistance band loops – A set of four resistance loops varying in strength. A great addition to your at home or in office workout program.
- FitDeck (Body Weight)- FitDeck Bodyweight is our original and most popular deck of Exercise Playing Cards. It contains illustrations & instructions describing 50 upper, middle, lower, and full body exercises. Just shuffle cards and go – anywhere, anytime.
- FitDeck (Resistance Tube)- Strengthen and tone entire body (upper, middle, and lower body). Pre-arrange cards or shuffle cards for random sequences. A perfect portable workout tool for travelers in their hotel rooms.
- FitDeck (Kettlebell)- Use this intense fitness tool to harden your entire body in one workout (upper, middle, and lower body). Intended for a broad range of users from first-time Kettlebellers to Kettlebell experts. Perfect title for cross-training.
- FitDeck (Dumbbell)- Strengthen & tone entire body. Pre-arrange cards for custom sequences or shuffle cards for randomness. Unique cross-training opportunities when combined with other titles. Put common piece of equipment to uncommon use.
- Medicine Balls (4 lbs. and 8 lbs.)
- Dumbells (2 lbs., 3 lbs., 5 lbs., and 8 lbs.)
- Kettlebells (5 lb, 10 lb, 15 lb, 20 lb, 25 lb, 30 lb)
- Total Upper Body Workout Bar – When installed in the doorway, the device lets you perform pull-ups and chin-ups, with three grip positions–narrow, neutral, and wide–for working the inner and outer back. Once you’re done with your back workout, you can quickly move the Iron Gym to the floor, where you can perform pushups while facing down, tricep dips while facing the other way, or sit-ups using the Iron Gym for foot stability. This equipment holds up to 300 pounds and is designed to fit residential doorways 24 to 32 inches wide, with doorway trim or molding up to 3.5 inches wide.
- Grip Strength Kit- This kit includes a hand gripper and three therapy balls that range from soft, medium, and hard. The hand gripper has four tension settings and can give up to 88 pounds of resistance. This is the perfect piece of equipment for anyone with arthritis and those coming back from hand injuries. It is also a great stress reliever!
- Insanity DVD – Insanity is a total body workout that requires no gym or equipment. You exercise right at home or in your office, using your own body weight for resistance. The program is based on a fitness method called “max interval training.” Max interval training has you work as hard as you can for 3-minute intervals, with 30-second periods of rest in between. There are 10 workouts in the Insanity program. Each routine takes between 30 and 60 minutes to complete, and you do them 6 days a week. Over the 60-day program, you change your workout schedule on a weekly basis.
- Weighted Hula Hoop (with DVD)- Hoop your way into fitness!! This item weighing 3 pounds, is an exhilarating total body, yet low impact, workout that will shake up your fitness routine. The DVD walks you through 3 different workouts that are creative, have fluid movement that reshapes your waist, builds power in your core, and gets your heart pumping.
- Desk Peddler- This machine is similar to the pedals on a bike that is great for getting exercise while at your desk! Peddling will increase your mobility and circulation as well as the strengthening of your legs and arms. The combination of these benefits can greatly boost your overall health and independence. This peddler is sturdy yet light-weight and comes complete with an attached display. The peddler monitors and records five different functions that can help you improve your overall health and well-being. The display includes a scan feature that allows you to monitor the calories you’re burning, how long you’ve been exercising, as well as your revolution count (rpm) per minute.
- Zumba Abs, Buns, & Thighs DVD- This dance based workout combines the most effective exercises and routines to tone these parts of your body. Get ready to turn up the heat and work your muscles.
- Desk Elliptical Machine – This machine includes the basic foot pedals of an elliptical without the arm handles, size, and weight of what you might find in the gym. This can be done standing or sitting at your desk. It also includes resistance bands and an adjustable resistance knob for added intensity. The digital screen keeps track of calories burned, workout time, and strides per minute. The desk elliptical can be easily moved around your office by using the easy grip handle.
- Jump ropes – Just like the ones you used in grade school! These jump ropes are a great way to bump up your heart rate for an intense cardio workout.
- Trampoline- Ideal for getting into shape, offering a low-impact exercise option that improves overall muscle strength.
- Pedometer-Keep track of how many steps you accomplish each day by wearing this light weight pedometer.
- Polar Heart Rate Monitor Watch- Measure how many calories you burn each day while tracking your heart rate by wearing this watch.
- Core Sliders – Lightweight, portable discs that are appropriate for all fitness levels. These discs can be used to add intensity and variety to your workouts.
- FitDeck (Office) -For individuals who sit at their desks for long periods of time. Increase blood circulation, keep muscles limber, de-stress, and maintain mobility. Exercises performed in office attire (no need to change into workout clothes).
- Foam Roller – Great addition to any pre/post physical activity regimen. The use of foam rollers can help improve flexibility by relieving muscular tension and injury prevention.
- Peanut Roller – Similar effects of a foam roller with the precision of a smaller tool that can be used on localized portions of the body to relieve tension. This roller has small “spikes” along the roller which allows the roller to break up fascia and improve blood circulation.
- Soft Spike Massage Balls – The “spikes” on these balls create a sensation of tingling on the skin when used to massage tight or tender spots. Great for stimulating and massaging areas of concern!
- Bicycle Helmets – Interested in checking out the new LimeBike bike share program on campus, but don’t have a helmet or don’t have one you keep in your office? Check out a bicycle helmet from the Fitness Lending Library. All helmets are sanitized after each use and we will help you with a custom fitting upon request!